When deciding on your subjects you should ask yourself...
- What will I love studying?
- What do I need to have studied for my next steps post-18 (if known)?
- Am I likely to meet the entry requirements for the individual subjects?
- Do I fully understand what the subject involves?
- Does my combination of subjects offer me breadth?
- Does the combination work on the timetabling blocks?
The Application Process
Applying to St Peter’s is simple, and the journey is designed to keep you informed and motivated. See the timeline below for a typical application journey:
- (October Year 11) Visit the Open Evening
- (By January deadline) Apply online HERE
- (Jan-Feb) Receive an offer letter and accept the offer
- (Spring/Summer Term) Sixth Form Interview takes place
- (June) Welcome morning where you meet fellow applicants and experience lessons and Sixth Form life
- (August) GCSE results morning at your school
- (August) Arrive at St Peter’s with your GCSE results and enrol on your courses
- (Summer holidays) Complete summer activities to prepare you for September
- (September) Day 1 at St Peter’s as a Year 12!
Getting to know you
At St Peter’s we value the opportunity to meet with you after applications have been submitted. We love to find out more about you, or answer those tricky questions.
During the summer term, we’ll invite you to spend a day with us, to experience the St Peter’s way of life. It’s a great opportunity to meet your prospective classmates and teachers. There is always ice cream on offer too!