Our dress code has been designed to allow to you be comfortable, whilst maintaining an appropriate and professional approach to what we wear in our place of work/study.
Business Casual (sometimes referred to as Smart Casual) items include:
- Smart trousers (Not jeans, jeggings, tracksuits, sportswear)
- Skirts (appropriate length/cut for the workplace)
- Dresses (appropriate length/cut for the workplace)
- Cardigans (can be worn with a plain top underneath)
- Jumpers (Not sweatshirts/sportswear/hoodies, and can be worn with a plain top underneath)
- Blazers (can be worn with a plain top underneath)
- Polo Shirts (small 10p sized logo permitted)
- Formal shoes
- Casual shoes (In a dark colour) but not sports trainers
- Headwear should not be worn in the classroom, unless for religious or cultural reasons
- Footwear must be safe — no high heels or open toes
- Outerwear (Jackets) should not be worn in lessons
- In cases of any dispute, the Headteacher’s decision is final.
Effective from September 2021