16-19 Tuition Fund
Students will be targeted in terms of their KS4 attainment in Maths and English. There are 19 students in Year’s 12 and 13 who did not have English or Maths at a level 4 by the age of 16.
St Peter’s utilisation of catch up funding for KS5 students will be based on student individual academic needs. We will use reports from our MI system to identify learners who are eligible for support, using the criteria set by the ESFA. We will review at a subject level those learners whose progress has been impacted by the effects of the pandemic. We will consider at a subject level how best to deliver small group or 1 to 1 additional support in line with student needs and available resources.
The overall aims of our catch-up premium strategy is to:
- To reduce the attainment gap between your disadvantaged students and their peers
- To raise the attainment of all students to close the gap created by COVID-19 school closures
We will deliver the Tuition fund small group learning, using a variety of options depending on availability of resources
- Use existing teaching staff to deliver additional support
- Use additional tuition staff recruited to deliver additional support
- Use on-line tuition resources to deliver additional support